Custom Ordering Information
Whether it’s for your home or your business, we love to make custom lighting that reflects your personal style. Customizing a light can be as simple as changing the color of a shade we offer...
...to creating an entirely new shape and feel!
All of our molds are made in-house and we have the flexibility to make a wide range of shapes and sizes to light up your world your way. We can duplicate any design we create to make as many as you need of the same item.
Things to consider when contacting us about a custom order include:
- Are you looking for a hanging light, table lamp or lamp shade only?
- Where will the light(s) be placed and what is their purpose? How bright would you like them to be?
- Do you like to see the light bulb through the glass?
- What size, shape and color(s) are you looking for? Simple drawings or other images that you can supply to us are helpful in understanding what you’re looking for and help in the design of your piece.
- Would you like your light to have a more formal look with the straight, flat edge or do you prefer the natural edge with its lacy and more informal appearance?
We like to speak directly with our customers who wish to make a custom order so that we can gain a clear understanding of your project before providing a quote. If you’re unsure about the color(s) you want, please ask us about color samples.
After we agree on the details, we will send you a custom order agreement and an invoice that you can pay on-line or by check. We will begin work upon receipt of down payment and a signed custom order agreement.
Click THIS LINK to contact us, call us at (503) 543-2903 from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, or email us at ContactUs@SuaLana.com with any questions you may have about special ordering.